- GAME GUIDE
- Crafting and Guilds
- Dungeons and Battlefields
- Game UI and Soulsystem
- Guide: "Hard Knocks" quests
- Infinite Dungeons and Valhalla
- Using Jewels and Runes
- Getting Started
- Professions & Hobbies
- Soul System
- Jewels & Runes
- Loyalty Program
- Magic Eggs
- Mount Mystery Boxes
- Costume Offers
- First Steps
- Loot Wheel
- ♕Magic Lamps
- Tiered Spender
- Free Rewards
- Do not, under any circumstances, insult a member of this community personally, or provoke them into insulting/attacking someone else.
- Do not insult or provoke members of the Aeria Games team, including (but not limited to) the Game Sages.
- Do not harass another member of this community.
- Do not use racist or otherwise discriminatory language.
- Do not threaten to physically harm a member of this community - or anyone else. This includes wishing for someone to come to physical harm.
Do not disrupt events started by the Aeria Games staff or Game Sages.
- Do not use third-party programs to enhance the game. Cheating and exploiting are serious offenses, and we have a zero-tolerance policy toward them.
- Do not publicly accuse another member of this community of hacking. Please use the a Ticket to report suspected cheaters in private.
- Do not impersonate a GS or GM, as this will lead to termination of your account.
- Any account you create should be used by you and you alone. You are expected to keep your login data to yourself. Do not share it with anyone else.
- Do not ask members of this community for the login data to their account(s).
The trading of AlloPass/Prepaid Cards in-game is forbidden.
- Do not give out your personal information (e.g. postal address, phone number, email address, IP address, or the contents of tickets or other private conversations) to other community members.
- These are based on proof, and the Game Masters will have a final say on which action to take. Each category counts on it's own, except for Minor and Major offenses, which are counted together.
Welcome to Echo of Soul!
While in-game, we expect all players to have a basic respect and understanding for other community members and the Aeria staff. Everyone who plays Echo of Soul should be able to do so without having to fear hostility or disrespect.
The following set of rules is provided to further outline our expectations when it comes to in-game conduct.
We reserve the right to change these rules at any time, so it's a good idea to revisit them from time to time.
1.0 General Behavior
Echo of Soul is no place for personal insults or feuds, and we expect all players to keep such behavior out of our community.
Publicly insulting or otherwise attacking members of the Aeria Games team is not the proper way to show your disapproval. Please discuss the issue at hand with a GS or GM in private instead.
Cyberbullying is a serious issue, and we strive to keep it out of our games. Please treat other community members with respect, and leave them alone if they wish to be left alone.
We here at Aeria Games believe that each and every member of this community should be treated as an equal, no matter their nationality, gender, religious belief, sexual orientation or ethnicity and we expect the same behavior from you.
Threats of (physical) violence against others are taken very seriously and will have severe consequences if you violate this rule.
From time to time, the Aeria staff or a Game Sage will start special in-game events, allowing community members to join and win prizes. Always follow the instructions as stated by the responsible Aeria staff member. Disobeying the rules will be considered ‘event disruption’ and treated accordingly.
2 Cheats and Hacks
Don't use any macros or cheats.
If you truthfully suspect someone of cheating, please report them to the Echo of Soul team – do not attempt to discuss the issue in public, since the discussion will be shut down by the game team in accordance with our rules.
3.0 Account TRADING / Sharing / Scamming
We take account trading and account sharing very seriously. Any and all players found to be sharing/trading their accounts are subject to prompt punitive action by the administration.
Account data is to be kept private. Any attempt to gain access to another person’s account will have severe consequences. Anyone who asks for your login data to give you AP or items is trying to scam you - immediately report any such attempt with a Ticket.
Game Sages or Game Masters will NEVER ask for your password!
Never give out private information of any kind in-game - keep your data safe.
5 General Moderation Rules