- GAME GUIDE
- Crafting and Guilds
- Dungeons and Battlefields
- Game UI and Soulsystem
- Guide: "Hard Knocks" quests
- Infinite Dungeons and Valhalla
- Using Jewels and Runes
- Getting Started
- Professions & Hobbies
- Soul System
- Jewels & Runes
- Loyalty Program
- Magic Eggs
- Mount Mystery Boxes
- Costume Offers
- First Steps
- Loot Wheel
- ♕Magic Lamps
- Tiered Spender
- Free Rewards
- The Loyalty Programs do not run forever, that is because the Loyalty Program is a special event that we run for a set period of time. Keeping an eye on the website will mean you do not miss out. The Loyalty Program has some incredible rewards, so don't miss out!
- When the Loyalty Program launches we will notify the community via the news, forums and the game launcher. From the day it begins, any AP you spend will be logged with the Loyalty Program progress bar!
- To find the Loyalty Program simply click on the Item Mall drop down menu and select "Loyalty Program".
YOU'VE PROBABLY HEARD OF IT, BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS?
Well, whether you're completely confused, or would just like to refresh your memory, it's time to learn how this fantastic system helps you to get the most of Echo of Soul!
With this Loyalty Program you will be able to receive some great items for your character for free. For each level you reach for spending in game or in the webmall you will receive some awesome free items.
Read on and find out how you can take part in what is heralded as the most rewarding event of the game you love.
DO YOU HAVE AP?
To begin the Loyalty Program you must have AP. You can purchase AP HERE
Once you have AP you can begin spending on any of the Item mall outlets, such as the in game shop or the Web Mall!
Loyalty Program (WHAT/WHEN/WHERE)?
1) TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
One of the many great aspects of the Loyalty Program is that it will track your spending automatically. It will display how much AP you have spent and allow you to keep track of how much more AP you need to spend in order to unlock a Tier.
2) TIER PROGRESS
As you purchase your favorite items, the Loyalty Program bar will fill up. The bar is currently blue, and it will stay blue until you reach the end of that Tier and unlock it.
3) UNLOCKING A TIER
It's finally come, the moment you have been waiting for; you have unlocked your First TIER! You can confirm this by seeing that the bar has turned from blue to green. This confirms you have spent the required AP to unlock that particular Tier. You can find what rewards await you in each description of the Tiers by just scrolling down!
4) REDEEMING YOUR REWARDS
Redeeming your well-earned rewards could not be simpler. All you have to do is click the "Redeem" button. Once you click this your items will be delivered directly to your "Event Tab" in the Cash Shop, and you’re ready for action!
5) BUT IT IS NOT OVER YET!
A Loyalty Program has many unique tiers. Each time you unlock a tier you can continue to unlock more tiers simply by just spending more AP. Also once you complete all tiers you can repeat the entire tiered spender as many times at you like.