- GAME GUIDE
- Crafting and Guilds
- Dungeons and Battlefields
- Game UI and Soulsystem
- Guide: "Hard Knocks" quests
- Infinite Dungeons and Valhalla
- Using Jewels and Runes
- Getting Started
- Professions & Hobbies
- Soul System
- Jewels & Runes
- Loyalty Program
- Magic Eggs
- Mount Mystery Boxes
- Costume Offers
- First Steps
- Loot Wheel
- ♕Magic Lamps
- Tiered Spender
- Free Rewards
Echo of Soul breaks the preconceived notion that MMORPGs are complicated and difficult.
It's simple for players of all Levels to jump right into the action. Among the game's streamlining features are Solo Dungeons which can be completed in about 20 minutes, optional quest navigation arrows, and easy one-click equipment enhancements.
Navigate easily through the game world:
1. This is the status of your current target, which can be a monster, a party member or even an NPC.
2. The Minimap gives a quick overview over quest objectives, NPCs and party members in your immediate surroundings.
3. Accepted quests can easily be tracked with a summary of the quest objective and an arrow pointing you in the right direction.
4. The main menus can be accessed directly or with hotkeys.
5. Your level and current status can be tracked with the player status bar.
6. Assign your skills to hotkeys for quick access.
7. The Chat window allows you to read system messages, group conversations and more, you can even use unique windows for specific conversations.
8. The status of your party members shows here, you can also use this to directly pick a target for healing items.